"Our business is so competitive that we almost never engage in any conversation, let alone sharing of best practices, etc. This group enables us to openly discuss our specific business challenges, share best ideas, and get non-involved advice (new perspective). It's also nice to know that we're not an island, that other marketers have the same challenges, problems, etc."
-- Mark Policky, Big D Oil Co., Rapid City, South Dakota
Benefits of Study Group Membership
- Network with a peer group of non-competing marketers.
- Exchange ideas to enhance your business
- Receive monthly detailed financial reports and graphs benchmarking your performance relative to other firms in your group.
- Participate in site visits to member locations.
- Improve your understanding of how to monitor and improve financial performance for your company.
- Periodically have the opportunity to participate in and receive the benefit of specialized studies dealing with topics such as C-Store performance, employee compensation, employee satisfaction, investment return, truck cost analysis, and insurance analysis.
Our "Fact Sheet" provides detailed information regarding the purpose, membership qualifications, and costs of the Study Groups.
Our Facilitators have extensive industry and financial knowledge.
Read our members comments and experiences of participating in a study group.
Interested in joining? Click here.