"The study group is similar to the discipline of meeting with a Board of Directors and responding to the inquiries brought out by a group of fellow business people. It is very difficult to find a group of individuals who: 1) know the business and the "lingo", 2) who care about the fellow members, and 3) who are willing to spend the time and energy to help monitor each other."
-- Ed Owlett, Putnam Company, Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
Benefits of Study Group Membership
- Network with a peer group of non-competing marketers.
- Exchange ideas to enhance your business
- Receive monthly detailed financial reports and graphs benchmarking your performance relative to other firms in your group.
- Participate in site visits to member locations.
- Improve your understanding of how to monitor and improve financial performance for your company.
- Periodically have the opportunity to participate in and receive the benefit of specialized studies dealing with topics such as C-Store performance, employee compensation, employee satisfaction, investment return, truck cost analysis, and insurance analysis.
Our "Fact Sheet" provides detailed information regarding the purpose, membership qualifications, and costs of the Study Groups.
Our Facilitators have extensive industry and financial knowledge.
Read our members comments and experiences of participating in a study group.
Interested in joining? Click here.