"There are many benefits from the study group. The main benefit I have experienced is that it has aided me in making some major decisions that had a big impact on my business. The advice one gets from fellow members is invaluable. Also, you can receive some new ideas and information that will help your business. In reviewing the finances of your company, it allows you to focus in on some of your weak points. If you are considering joining a study group, you need to understand that it is very time-consuming and you need to be dedicated to the task."
-- Bill Rogers, Smith-Rogers Oil Company, Inc., Mullins, South Carolina
Benefits of Study Group Membership
- Network with a peer group of non-competing marketers.
- Exchange ideas to enhance your business
- Receive monthly detailed financial reports and graphs benchmarking your performance relative to other firms in your group.
- Participate in site visits to member locations.
- Improve your understanding of how to monitor and improve financial performance for your company.
- Periodically have the opportunity to participate in and receive the benefit of specialized studies dealing with topics such as C-Store performance, employee compensation, employee satisfaction, investment return, truck cost analysis, and insurance analysis.
Our "Fact Sheet" provides detailed information regarding the purpose, membership qualifications, and costs of the Study Groups.
Our Facilitators have extensive industry and financial knowledge.
Read our members comments and experiences of participating in a study group.
Interested in joining? Click here.