"When I leased my first store in 1981 I put a load of gas in the tanks and went away. Today, I have to understand all of the world markets and sift through the new offerings and technologies. I think study group is invaluable. How lucky are we to have a brilliant dean of business to lead our group and keep us on track. Upon my return from the meeting, I immediately implemented the c-store strategy which we discussed there in five of my c-stores. After two weeks these stores inside sales are up [double digits]. So as simple as it is, it does work"
-- Terry Presta, Presto Convenience Stores, Overland Park, KS
Benefits of Study Group Membership
- Network with a peer group of non-competing marketers.
- Exchange ideas to enhance your business
- Receive monthly detailed financial reports and graphs benchmarking your performance relative to other firms in your group.
- Participate in site visits to member locations.
- Improve your understanding of how to monitor and improve financial performance for your company.
- Periodically have the opportunity to participate in and receive the benefit of specialized studies dealing with topics such as C-Store performance, employee compensation, employee satisfaction, investment return, truck cost analysis, and insurance analysis.
Our "Fact Sheet" provides detailed information regarding the purpose, membership qualifications, and costs of the Study Groups.
Our Facilitators have extensive industry and financial knowledge.
Read our members comments and experiences of participating in a study group.
Interested in joining? Click here.